Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wonderful iPad post becomes even more valuable!!


Selecting the use of learning technology tools based on your students' learning needs is best practice.
There are three new areas added to the wonderful iPad Learning Objectives post : 
I want my students to use the iPad to stay organized. (NEW)
I want to use the iPad to conduct video / virtual conferences in the classroom (NEW)
I want to control my computer or Interactive White Board from my iPad. (NEW)
                                         http://www.flickr.com/photos/46097950@N02/6262296086/




3 comments:

  1. Online degree are a good choice in planning to take up a course that will open many doors of employment opportunities for you in the future, for more information visit our website for more details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;)
    Web development Indore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Jose creo que es la de Sweet animalsbirds.com/guinea-fowl-bird-stock-images/indian-guinea-fowl-bird-photos/ California titulada inmortales

    ReplyDelete